Happy Friday, lovelies!
TGIF. Am I right? Here are a few things I am finding delightful at the moment:
1) Sustainability Week in Johannesburg. It is Sustainability Week in Joburg and since Wednesday, there have been various green seminars and events happening at the Sandton Convention Center. These are the kind of events that inspire me and make my heart smile. We’ll be checking out the Green Home and Lifestyle Fair this weekend and I can’t wait.
2) Paleo recipes. A friend of mine has recently gone Paleo and I am intrigued. Especially in the baked goods, these are happening soon.
3) Peruvian Independence Day. Not as random as it sounds… I am half Peruvian and my mother kindly emailed me to remind me to celebrate this weekend. Aji de Gallina… Pisco Sours… I’m coming for you.
4) Cashew Cream. It tastes so rich and decadent that it’s hard to believe it’s not dairy! This poblano version is happening tonight.
5) In 59 days I get to meet Tara Stiles and take one of her classes. She is my idol.
6) Can summer just get here already. I’d like to walk around wearing this.
Have a delightful and hopefully green weekend!